An exciting, part-time teaching opportunity!
ECHO Education is currently hiring DFW Facilitators.
- Interested in or have experience working in education
- Looking to work as a team
- 20+ years old
- Enjoy traveling
- Physically confident in walking long distances and traveling for long periods of time
- Able to attend multi-day training in Grand Prairie (and in Austin, if you are applying for the Austin Facilitator position)
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable in Texas History, Government and Science
- Comfortable and confident with public speaking
- Must be able to provide your own transportation to and from the scheduled school (or to The Bullock Texas State History Museum if applying for the Austin Facilitator position)
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug test
DFW Facilitator Job Description:
Facilitators lead elementary school students through history and science-based program materials, lessons, and hands-on activities while traveling on day-long (and some two-day long) field studies to cities like Austin, Seagoville, and Waco, Texas. ECHO Education curriculum aligns with the "Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills" standards and teaching points. ECHO Education trains you on all teaching materials, safety procedures, and duties to be performed.
Austin Facilitator Job Description:
*No openings available at this time
Austin Facilitators lead elementary school students through the Bullock Texas History Museum portion of a day-long visit in Austin, Texas. Students travel with ECHO Education from the Dallas-Fort Worth area for a full day of experiential, educationally-charged tours, activities, and games on the "Texas History Alive" program in Austin. Applicant must be able to commute to and work in downtown Austin on dates scheduled. ECHO Education trains all Austin Facilitators on all teaching materials, safety procedures, and duties to be performed.
Please apply by clicking on the Electronic Application link below, or download the Printable Application to complete and return.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please Note: ECHO Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, orientation, identity, age, disability or genetics.